Steps to participate
* Terms & Conditions apply
FAMILY TIME WITH KAPIL SHARMA – RULES OF PARTICIPATION
Family Time with Kapil Sharma is a televised family game show (“Show”) owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited (formerly known as Multi Screen Media Private Limited) and/or its affiliates (“SPN/ The Company”) produced by Frames Productions Private Limited to be telecast on Sony Entertainment Television (SD and HD) (“Channel”).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Users need to download the SonyLIV app, and click on the Show banner on the top of the screen. On clicking the Show banner, a scanning screen will open.
- Users then need to scan the code and the AR interaction will be triggered. At the end of the interaction, users can click a selfie of their family with Kapil.
- The user can either share the selfie on their social media or save the image. On clicking save he/she is led to the registration page https://meetkapil.sonyliv.com/
- Once the user completes the form and uploads the family selfie with Kapil, he/she is registered.
- Please note that registration will be complete only upon uploading the image (selfie with Kapil) on the registration page along with filling in all other required details. Registration will not be completed by simply sharing the image on social media or by saving the image and not uploading the same on the registration page.
TERMS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- The Participant(s) must be citizens of India and must have a valid nationality proof like passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card etc. and the Participant(s) shall produce such documents at the request of SPN/ Production House. The Participant(s) may however be domiciled and/ or resident outside India (NRI/OIC/PIO). Such Participant(s) must submit any such documents which prove their Indian origin.
- Participants must enter the required details on the Website mentioned herein below.
- The Participant(s) should be of sound mind and health and must not be disqualified by law or have any criminal record.
- The Participant(s) including family members* must comprise of atleast 4 persons, all of whom must be of or above the age of 4 years (“Participants”) who can participate after being registered by the process mentioned hereunder ("Entries”).
*For the purposes of registering for this Show, family members shall mean and include all such people related to each other by blood/ marriage/adoption
- The registrations shall commence from March 25, 2018 (“Registration Period”).
- For registration, Participant(s) must log onto meetkapil.sonyliv.com (the “Website”) and follow the step by step process as enumerated hereinabove and enter the following details of the Participant(s):
- Full name of Participant
- Mobile number of Participant
- Gender of Participant
- Age of Participant
- SPN/ Production House shall in their sole discretion, select the Participants for the second level of selections after carrying out relevant check of the Entries by the Participant (s).
- The selected / shortlisted participants will receive a call from SPN / production house and would need to furnish further details along with Family picture.
- The selected Participant(s) will then receive a video call from SPN/ Production House on such date and time as will be pre-informed to the selected Participant(s). During the video call, Participant(s) will be required to ensure presence of all family members participating in the Show.
- Selected Participant(s) will then receive an email confirmation stating the date of shoot, rehearsal date, etc.
- SPN/ Production House shall be under no obligation to select all or any of the Participant (s) from the Entry(s) and shall have the absolute and sole discretion to select such Participant (s) as it deems fit for the purpose of the Show. By agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions, Participant (s) waive their right to object to the selection process of SPN/ Production House or file a claim against SPN/ Production House.
- SPN/Production House shall be entitled to verify the Entry(s) and or seek for such proof from the Participant(s) as shall be necessary in respect of the entries at any time as SPN/Production House shall deem necessary. This includes verification of family members. Participants will be asked to furnish documents verifying the same. In case of any inconsistencies, SPN/ Production House reserves the right to disqualify such Participant(s).
- SPN shall not be liable for any costs including accommodation cost, transportation cost incurred by the shortlisted candidates (including NRI/OIC/POI candidates, if any) to reach the venue for the shoot.
- SPN/Production House has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. Any failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification from the Show. All personal details and information requested by and supplied to SPN/ Production House by Participant(s) must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. SPN/Production House reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Show in its sole discretion, should the Participant(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- SPN has the right to share the contact details of the shortlisted candidates to the sponsors and partners of the Show for the sole purpose of promotion of the Show.
Any queries with regard to the Program can be sent to www.setindiacom
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Employees, agents and promoters of SPN/ Production House and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Show in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Show.
- For the Show, each Participant(s) must submit their complete Entry during the Registration Period in order to qualify as an entrant in the Show.
- Participant(s) should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Show.
- SPN shall make a maximum of 2 (two) attempts, each attempt being within 1 (one) hour of each other, to contact the Participant(s) via the mobile number provided by the Participant(s) at the time of registration. SPN shall not be held liable despite SPN’s best efforts, in the event the provided mobile number is unreachable due to the following reasons including but not limited to: 1) Mobile number provided by the Participant(s) is incorrect. 2) Mobile number belongs to a person other than the Participant(s) 3) Any other reason the Participant(s) cannot be contacted.
- After the Participant is shortlisted for the Show, he/she may be required to sign certain documents provided by SPN, as the case may be, which shall release SPN of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by SPN may result in disqualification of the Participant. All decisions of SPN are final in this regard.
- Mere participation/submitting Entries in the Show does not entitle the Participant(s) to get shortlisted.
- Since this is a game Show involving physical tasks/ activities, Participant(s) hereby confirm that they are physically capable to undertake such tasks/ activities. Participants(s) must inform SPN of any pre-existing medical conditions and/ or risks that may jeopardize the Participant’s health or well being. SPN disclaims all liability arising out of any accidents or health issues that may arise by virtue of participation in the Show. SPN reserves all rights to disqualify any Participant who in the opinion of SPN is unfit to participate in the Show or develops any health issue during the course of the shoot and SPN’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. In case prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips etc.), the winner(s) must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- SPN may refuse to shortlist a Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Show under these Terms and Conditions.
- In case the Participant is found to be in violation of any and all rules of the terms and conditions mentioned herein, SPN reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Participant disqualified.
- SPN has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Condition governing the Show, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice. By participating in the Show, Participant(s) agrees to such amended terms.
- SPN reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant(s) has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Show, all Participant(s) grant SPN exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voice and likeness in connection with the promotion/ telecast of this Show and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Show, Participants agree that SPN may disclose personal information obtained from Participants in the Show to third parties and/ or sponsors of the Show and use such information for marketing and/ or other purposes.
- SPN is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in these terms and conditions is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. SPN makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant(s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Participation in this Show is free of cost and all viewers/ Participant(s) are requested to exercise caution against any person/ entity that demands money or its equivalent for the purpose of participation. SPN abhors such practices and disclaims all responsibility for the same. SPN shall not be liable to any participant for any amount paid in this regard.
- Under no circumstance, unless due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence, shall SPN and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant(s) and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Participant(s) specifically agrees not to file in person/ and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against SPN their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Show.
- SPN does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participant(s) or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Participant(s) at any stage of the Show.
- Non-conformance to the terms and conditions by any Participant(s) will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant(s) from participation in the Show.
- SPN reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Show at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participant(s).
- SPN shall not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive Entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons.
- The Show shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Show are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.